Our Commercial and Industrial lifts will take you to a whole new level.
Mocon is a division of Simplex Elevators and acts as the commercial partner. To read more about this partnership, see here
For the past 16 years Mocon Elevators has operated as a family-owned, local business, providing clients all around Queensland with a premium, tailored service. The Mocon business specialists can advise on a range of solutions which will meet your expectations on reliability, serviceability and cost to ensure your elevator complies with today’s high Australian standards and reflect International Best Practices.
We know how to move you. Whether it’s 2 floors or 200 we’ve got the equipment that will get you to your important business meeting on time.
European designed and supplied lift equipment are used to ensure the latest technologies and efficiencies are capitalised on for your benefit and long term reliability at your site.
Installation options are endless with either our standard or custom lift range and can solve any kind of traffic needs in commercial or industrial applications.
Elevate Your World
1- Standard Lift Range
- Machine room less (MRL) traction or Hydraulic lifts, ranging from 180 kg capacity to 4000 kg capacity and speeds up to 2.0 m/s
- Conventional Overhead traction lifts with Machine Room
- Hydraulic elevators ranging from 180 kg up to 4000 kg
- Self-supporting tower installations, where conventional shaft construction is not possible
2- Custom Lift Range
- We can design and install a wide range of geared or gearless machines for any site requirements
- Machine room less (MRL) traction lifts, any capacity above 4000 kg and speeds above 1.6 m/s
- Overhead traction lifts. Speeds up to 2.5 m/s with just about any capacity and design required
- Hydraulic elevators, ranging from Vehicle lifts to high capacity goods and Passengers lifts
- Full integrated modernisation system
3- Escalator Range
We have a full range of escalators able to solve any kind of traffic needs in commercial, industrial or public transport applications. Our escalators provide:
- Elegant, robust and hard wearing finishes to enhance any setting providing superb reliability
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
- Compact foot print to reduce the space required
- Smooth ride technology
- Low noise operation
- Low energy consumption compared with others that are available, saving more than 30% of the energy due to the energy saving function
For more information, see the Mocon Website.